Wednesday, September 25, 2013

We are studying this week in Science about how animals adapt, migrate, and hibernate.  As I was gathering the materials to use for the week, I remembered this video that was made a few years ago. During my years as a teacher, I was fortunate to be able to learn and teach about all the do's and don'ts of trying to make a movie.  (The end product ALWAYS looks much easier than steps it took to get there!) Lots of tears and hair pulling went into these videos! (Mainly, mine!) 
But I was always so proud of the students and their hard work.  My last year of teaching, I had 2 groups make movies.  Since Kyleigh was in 4th grade that year, she got to be a part of it.  And she is in this video about animals.  It brought back wonderful memories when I watched it.  And I was surprised at how much Kyleigh had grown up.  She is now in the 8th grade.  She is much taller, and her voice has really changed!




No comments:

Post a Comment