Thursday, August 30, 2012

Going Home!!!!

My wonderful husband is packing us up today (and trying to make everything I brought, plus what I bought, fit into our suitcases!!!!)  His engineering skills are paying off. 
 

 
 
 





It is now 12:45 Thursday in China.  We will get Caleb's visa at 4:15... and at 5:00 today we will be leaving for Hong Kong!!!!! Our flight is at 12:45am Friday.  Please pray for safe travels and for Caleb to travel well.  He sees us packing up today, and I am sure he does not understand what we are doing.  He is a little clingy today and wants to be held.  Please pray he understands that we are not leaving him and we are ALL going home.

2 comments:

  1. YIPPEE!!! Can't wait! Praying for safe travels.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GO Ian!! Bout time the "GT degree" paid off! lol! And, I LOVE the "Made in China" shirt!!! Absolutely adorable!! We will be praying for y'all. Can't wait to meet Mr. Caleb. ;)

    ReplyDelete