Thursday, August 30, 2012

Going on a Boat Ride!!!!

Tonight we went on a boat ride on the Pearl River.  Caleb loved this!  He kept hitting my arm to get my attention so he could show me the water and the boats.  He was Excited!!!! 
 





 Caleb is cool in his sunglasses!
 

They told us at the orphanage that he did not feed himself because he was very slow.  At the orphanage they need them all to finish at the same time, so they just fed him.  Well, I have been feeding him and cutting his food all week thinking that he needed me to.  Tonight, I fixed his plate and put it in front of him.  I turned around to go get him a napkin, and by the time I got back, he had already eaten half his plate... ON HIS OWN... with a fork!

 I think he enjoyed using the fork and feeding himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment